Friday, July 2, 2010

J-U-L-Y

WHOO HOO we made it to July!! July has always been one of the top months in this house and we are super excited it's finally here. I feel like I have been waiting all year for this month!! July is always filled with friends, family, parks, beach, BBQ's, parties, chilled wine, screaming kids, birthday's, and the best part QUITE NIGHTS! We have a super fun filled month ahead of us and I hope I can keep you all in the loop with fun pictures and stories to tell. Up 1st is our neighborhood block party which is looking to be the best one yet! Ben went out last night for his 1st firework run and plans on much more before Sunday. The boys are super excited and I need to hit the store today for some fun filled 4th of July cooking supplies :0. But before all that the kiddos and I are hitting the beach before the madness down there starts. Hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful month as well

No comments: