Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Camping.....finally

What took so long who knows? To be honest Ben did the last post on Niagara Falls not me. Guess I have not been in a blogging mood.

We had so much fun camping with our friends the Costa's. It was so great to see everyone and the kids just had a blast running around. Our Kabin was smaller then we thought but it worked out PERFECT! The location of it was awesome too, we were right next to the showers which was really nice and the air balloon mat thing was right by us to. Noah just thought it was the coolest thing that he was able to run over alone and jump without having to wait for Mom or Dad. I don't think he knew that we could see them the whole time and were watching them. Come on he's 5 I'm not about to start letting him outta my sight yet. The best part of camping was I got to sit around with Sarah for 3 days talking without our phones. I think both our phones got a well deserved vacation too. Ben and Tim had lots of fun catching up on things too, this was the 1st time we got to see Tim since he got home. All in all it was a great time and we are talking about making it a yearly thing. But next time we will be staying longer :)

No comments: