Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What to do?

It's Summertime we are supposed to be outside running and playing, going to the beach and state parks, having to eat our ice cream before it melts, blowing bubbles and having water fights. Doesn't that all sound like soooo much fun? The only problem is that it has been raining for 3 weeks straight!! Sure the sun comes out every now and then but its so muggy and wet its gross. Now I have always tried my hardest to never look back and compare places. You know OR compared to NH. But seriously it's getting hard people!!! I'm about to have my 1st 4th of July in the rain and I am not sure how I feel about that. I thought coming out here was supposed to give us a Summer. I think the hardest part is that Noah starts all day Kindergarten this year. I only have about 9 weeks left with my little man home and we are stuck indoors. It really makes me sad. I want to be running around with him right now. So please Mr. Weather Man give us some good news for next week, PLEASE!!!

No comments: