Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A helping hand

This has been a crazy off schedule week not only because Dad is gone but the kids have after school activities all week at the school. Its TV free (electronics too) at school. Noah started a new soccer class at Seacoast. This is great for him and he loves it however the timing couldn't be worse. His class goes till 5:30pm. Dinner is served here in the Molnar house around 5:15 on school days. I didn't get to showers and baths till 7pm last night..........I was a bit edgy. I feel like I have more errands then normal to get done this week after being gone all last week. And if I step foot into the grocery store one more time this week I might just scream. I refuse to eat out this week "just cause Dads gone." We are doing much better and eating healthier and I am really trying to stay on track but the odds are stacked against me right now. Chloe is a bit of a mess with the change in schedule and Dad not being here. The boys are great but remember that TV free week......well the 1st few days were an adjustment we will leave it at that. The tears have stopped and things are looking up. And please don't even get me started on the amount of homework that is stacking up on my table.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: