Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grubs

These little disgusting bugs have eaten up and killed the grass in the front yard. And what they didn't get to the crows took care of for us. Such nice little animals we have, I know. So after a few weeks Ben and I got pretty tired of looking at the tore up dead grass in the front. A guy Ben knows has a lawn business here in Hampton, convenient I know. So he came and dropped off 2 yards of Loom (a fancy name for dirt/ top soil so I think they can charge more) and we got some grass seed. It looks great for a yard of dirt but I'm really hoping by Friday we can see more grass popping up. I'm really excited cause the grass out front was never really full so this should do the trick.

Here are some before and after shots.

And yes I am going for a record of "Most posts in a Day"

No comments: