Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy 2012!!! 2011 was an amazing year and we have little complaints here in the Molnar household but we are all looking forward to an amazing 2012. We kicked off the New Year right with a little adult/kid party at our friends house. No better way to ring in the New Year with some pretty amazing people! The kids (yes all 3) made it till midnight and we all watched the ball drop together <3 The next day we had our annual Marland house brunch. Which was a blast as always. The kids are all getting so big now..tear...but it allows us adults to sit and relax while they play. Of course it helped that it was almost 50 outside on January 1st!!!!

Noah's Birthday is a few weeks away *more tears* followed closely by Chloe and Mom. Lets not forget Valentines Day, my favorite. No better way to start the New Year then with celebrating.

I know I have been HORRIBLE at updating pictures and blogging. I blame it all on Facebook ;) I am not one for New Year resolutions but maybe this year I will try and blog more. Here are some pictures from 2011 <3








No comments: