Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 weeks

Little Chloe is officially 6 weeks old today! And in 6 weeks I have not found the time to pick up my camera to take some updated pictures of our little princess. I really need to get on that. I'm sure tomorrow I will finally dust it off, the kids have the most adorable St. Patricks Day outfits to wear.

Chloe is doing great! She is up to 5 oz every feeding (little piggy) and seems to be adjusting well. Still need to work on getting day and nights straight but its not too bad. She goes about 5 hours the 1st stretch then takes about an hour and a half to fall back asleep (that's what kills me) then can go another 4 to 5 hours on a good night, which is super helpful when I have to get the boys breakfast, dressed and out the door to school. However, last night was not a good night ~YAWN~ Next week she goes back to the doctor for her shots and check up. I'm curious to know how much weight she has packed on ;)

The boys are just great with her and think she is the cutest thing ever! They are both such big helpers for Mom which is soooo nice. And they both love to call her their "Little Princess"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh that's just so cute!!!