Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Grade

All the kicking and screaming, worrying and crying didn't change a thing my little love bug started 1st Grade!!!! I was as brave as I could be putting on a smile as he walked up the walkway and into the doors. Then he turned and waved back and I lost it. Yes all the kicking and screaming was from me his Mother ;( He was as proud and happy as can be to start back to school and be the "big" 1st Grader now. 1st Grade is a big deal because you get to be on the 2nd level of the school. I know he is going to learn all sorts of great things this year but growing up is hard on Mom.

2 comments:

Huston Family said...

It's hard for me to believe he is ALREADY in 1st grade....
I can't imagine how hard it is for you! =)

Huston Family said...

It's hard for me to believe he is ALREADY in 1st grade....
I can't imagine how hard it is for you! =)