Friday, March 14, 2008

Doing the dishes

How freaking cute is my son! And who does the dishes like this?

Noah- "Mom, I'm all done with my dinner. can i do the dishes?"
Me` "Sure Noah, I will bring them all to you."
Noah- " YIPPEE thanks mom your the best."
Me- "Well thanks Noah, make sure you wash them good okay."
Noah- "Yep mom i got it, your such a good helper mom thanks."
Noah- "Mom i got my shirt wet can i take it off."
me- "Yes that's fine."
Noah- "Oops mom I got my underwear wet too, i better take them off."

Before I could say anything else, I walked around the corner to find this. So of course we grabbed Ben's phone and took some pictures.

3 comments:

Dad Molnar said...

What's wrong with how he's doing the dishes? I do the dishes that way all the time only I don't have to stand on a chair!!

Coastie Family of 5 said...

You sick, sick man. Delete that from my brain!! Its like the Grand Canyon all over again!!

Like grandfather like grandson i guess..........

Huston Family said...

HA HA HA HA That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Now the comment your dad made......Not so much! HA HA HA HA LOL