Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ear Candling

This was pulled from: www.earcandling.com
Ear Candling is a natural, non-intrusive procedure that may help alleviate the painful effects of chronic headaches or sinus conditions, ear infections, allergies or vertigo, as well as minor hearing loss due to excessive earwax build up.

OK So I really didn't believe this at first. I have a friend at work that told me he got this as a kid and it worked like a champ. I was reluctant to believe his story. It just sounds way out of the norm. So last night Matt and Tiff head over to our house and brought 2 pair. One for each of them. We watched in awe as the candle burned down and then when we cut it open to see how much it pulled out. We were in disbelief. They finished all four of their ears and all of us couldn't believe how much wax came out.

We talked about getting it for us and Noah since he has had numerous ear problems. So today we stop at the "Herbal/Natural" store and pick up 3 pair for us all. In shock we pulled out some serious wax. To save your stomachs I won't post the pictures of the wax that we pulled out but here are some shots of Noah getting it done.
SEE I TOLD YOU DAD.....It was crazy but worked good. You have to try it.





























2 comments:

Dad Molnar said...

R U FRICKIN' KIDDING ME??? I will never hear the end of this when your brother sees this!! Isn't there laws aginst setting the side of your son's head on fire?? Is this a new kind of time out......"sit there quietly or I'll light you up!!"

Huston Family said...

HA HA HA Your FIL Cracks Me UP!!!! He should take it on the road! Id pay money to see him!!!! I have to agree though there should be laws for parents who do this shit to there kids! I am a victim myself.....my crazy loon of a mother thought" O this will work great for your swimmers ear Dusty" my thoughts " Right phyco...heres a thought how about if I just quit Fuggin swimming!"