Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday, Wednesday

What a late start we are getting. The boys seem to be very very lazy this morning. Bryce didn't even wake up till 915ish. They are currently sitting down having breakfast. And seriously when are these boys going to stop eating so much? Noah is on his 6th waffle and Bryce is working on #4. And they also had 1 yogurt a piece while waiting for waffles. They were dying from hunger, says Noah. And I can't keep milk in my house to save my life. Just this pay period we have already gone threw 4 gallons and I need to go get another today. That's just crazy!!

Construction next door is still banging away. HEADACHE! And the weather is getting cold. The last 2 mornings I have been freezing. I know I wanted the cold weather but its just a little too cold. I have a feeling its going to be a long winter.

Ben is getting ready to leave us for 4 days. He has to fly to Washington for a Surfman meeting. Yep one 8 hour meeting and 2 days of travel. Who would have thought I would be jealous that he gets to go to Ilwaco. If you would have told me that 4 years ago I would have died laughing. But now its true. Plus he gets to see Becky and Levi. Okay enough of that.

When Ben gets home today we are heading to check out what I think will be Noah's new Preschool. Wish us luck. I'm happy with it, it just all depends on what Dad thinks. School starts next Wednesday and I start work Tuesday. Ben will be home later that week. So I'm hoping/praying that things get busy around here. The preschool is really big on parent involvement and they do lots of activities and holiday things in town. So I'm super happy for that. And maybe, just maybe after that we might head over to Michaels. The boys and I went the other day. And they have rows and rows of Halloween stuff. YIPEE!!

Only a few more weeks till Grandma comes!!! We are getting really excited for that. Then a few more months till our big football game! Then a few weeks till I get to told baby Madison again!!!!!!!!

Well I think I have rambled enough. They boys are done will breakfast. Off to clean up, ride the bike then maybe hit the park or something fun for the boys. Oh yeah we need milk.

Have a great Hump Day!!!!!

No comments: