Thursday, April 16, 2009

Troy Bolton and the East High Wild Cats are no longer........

Noah is obsessed with anything High School Musical. He knows just about every song "Troy" has ever sang and as the most team spirit for the East High Wild Cats! He can be playing any sport and he is always a Wild Cat and yelling "Lets go Wild Cats, What team!" It makes Ben and I smile, its so cute. Well with the new movie "17 again" (I believe that's the name) coming out Noah has put it all together. Troy Bolton is not real, its Zac Effron. Up until now he always thought Troy was a real guy and didn't really understand the whole "acting" part of it. I knew the day would come that his little dream of playing for the East High Wild Cats would fade. He came up to me the other day and said:
N: "Mom Troy isn't real, He is Zac."
M: "Really how do you know this?"
N: "His real name is Zac and he is just making up Troy."
M: "Well that's okay isn't it"
N: "Yeah Mom I guess."

With his little head hung low he walked off. It broke my heart. Noah has a great little imagination and I have always loved every minute of it. It was so sad to see part of his world change. To us it isn't a big deal but to him it was alot. I'm not ready for my little boy to be all grown up.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

Awe... Poor Noah! I hate little moments like these....When small things in the "real" world devestate the imaginations of our children. It really is heart breaking.