Friday, December 5, 2008

2 Weeks and counting

We only have 2 weeks left before the Molnar's arrive from all around. WE ARE SO EXCITED!! I can't wait to see Madison crawling all over, I just need to baby proof some things. I can't wait to see Zack, Sky, Noah and Bryce running around like crazy. I can't wait to sit around and laugh with Jess, Jeff, Amanda and Matt. And most of all I can't wait to get my hugs from Mom!! It's going to be so much fun. My kids have talked non stop about it. Noah just thinks Zack is the coolest person to ever walk the earth and Bryce just loves Skyler. He has stated that he will be sharing his frys with her. Which is a big deal for Bryce. Noah is excited to see Sky too but she's a girl so she is "more for Bryce." And the boys have both decided that Madison will be sleeping in their room, they even called Aunt Jess to ask. Seriously Jess they are not kidding. On the drive home Bryce and I were talking about everything, he is so freaking cute :)

So I'm not sure what the weekend holds but it should be a cold one. They are calling for snow Saturday night and into Sunday. YIPEE, I think. There are a few Christmas Parades that I would love to go see but again it might be snowing. I'm hoping Christmas lights go up and maybe indoor decor. How fun!! I love getting everything decorated its just so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The California Molnar & the Ventura's are anxiously waiting for our flight to NH, I'm can't wait to watch to boys gotch & tease Jessie as the do so well, to laugh until I cry & pee my pants.
All my kids together @ Christmas I a dream come true. My heart is bursting with love & pride.
All you all, MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo