Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Game

Okay I don't even know where to start. So bear with me I'm going to jump around. We had such a BLAST at the game. We got to Erik and Shae's hotel about 11ish that's when it starting raining and it didn't stop. We got to the Stadium about 12ish and tailgating was in full swing. The amount of people was just insane. Everyone got a good laugh when 2 Steelers fans, 1 Pats fan and 1 Eagle fan jumped outta the Tahoe. Yes Shae wore her Eagles stuff, it was great. There was a lot more yellow and black then I thought and the Patriots fans were really nice (for the most part) Everyone was just having a good time drinking and hanging out. After tailgating for an hour or so we headed in to Red Robin for some food. We only had to wait 30 minutes for a table so we hung out in the bar with more beer :). Our waitress in the bar ROCKED so by the time we sat down at our table she had our food order ready. We lucked out and were surrounded by Steelers fans during lunch so that was fun. After eating we were ready to go into the Stadium. OH MY GOSH!! The whole experience was just amazing. And being there with Erik and Shae made it even better. We walked into the Stadium dry and left with not one dry thing on us. We were wet and cold but all smiles. The 1st quarter when Roethlisberger threw his interception I was like "This sucks and I need more beer." But things turned around and by the 3rd quarter I think it's safe to say 3/4 of the Patriots had left. Terrible towels were flying like crazy and Ben and I loved it!!! We walked into that Stadium in a sea of Blue and Red but left in a wave of Yellow and Black, towels still waving. AGAIN IT WAS GREAT!!!! I don't even know what else to say but it was so much better then I'm coming across. Here are some pictures. I'm I will be posting more pictures threw the week :)

1 comment:

Shae Watson said...

That was the most fun I've ever had being that cold and wet, LOL!!!