Monday, December 29, 2008

Bad Chickhin

What a crazy fun week we are having. Lots to catch up on and lots of pictures to share. But 1st I just have to share the best band pictures EVER!!! Mom got me Guitar Hero with the drums and microphone for an early Birthday present. BEST THING EVER!! We plugged it in tonight and the band known as BAD CHICKHIN was formed. What a blast we had rocking out. We put Noah to sleep on the floor and Bryce and Madison went right to bed upstairs. I guess the pumping music didn't seem to bother them too much. I have to tell everyone how much fun Ben is with Guitar Hero....lets just say the box doesn't lie. It really "unleashed his inner rock star." He was a freaking maniac!!!!!! You missed one beat and he was all over you. He did the best singing, who would have thought. He was dancing and pumping out some really hot moves. We had soooo much fun!!!! Here are a few pictures just from tonight.

2 comments:

Huston Family said...

YAY!!! Rock out with your....never mind you get my point!!!!! Rock Band is so fun!!!!

Karen O said...

It looks like you guys had such a good time with the family :)
Have a Happy and safe New Years Eve/day :)

I am going to Arizona for a week in March and I can Not wait!!
Tell the boys we say hello