Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter is here

Our 1st big snow storm of the season hit today. I was getting the boys hair cut when the snow started to fall, it was cool. Ben met us at the hair salon and was in a hurry to get us home. I am happy to report that I drove for the 1st time as it was snowing and their was no damage to us or the Tahoe. I even got tricky on our street and did little power slides. Not as good as Ben's pulling the E Brake and whipping the dam Honda around. Hey its paid off right? WRONG!!! Never again Ben!!! (I know your reading this) So here are some pictures of Ben and Noah snow plowing and shoveling while it was still snowing. And a picture to log as evidence that I did and do shovel the snow.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

HOLY CRAP!!! It was really coming down! Damn It why wont it snow like that here?? Its Flippin Alaska for cryin out loud!! HAHAH