Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dad's home

The boys and I picked Ben up from the airport Friday night. It was a late night for all of us. And boy was I ever tired. Noah was going a mile a minute all day long knowing Dad was coming home and Bryce wasn't far behind him. Thank God I got a little break on the way to the airport when Noah talked Grandpa's ear off pretty much the whole ride. Thanks Grandpa!

Saturday we got a late start with our late night. With all the talk of Hanna hitting the coast line the station was giddy. Everyone else was pulling their boats and my husband is trying to get underway. The storm ended up being a flop (spend a winter in the PacNorWest) so we headed to the Seafood Festival in Hampton. It was HUGE! I did miss having wine at a Seafood Festival but we had a great time. We again took the big red wagon and it worked out great. You would be surprised at how many people just get outta your way with that thing. After the festival we hung outside with the neighbors playing while Dad watched the ND kickoff game. GO IRISH!

Today...well duh its Football people! That's right Football is back and we are thrilled. I have never watched so many games before in my life, its going to be a great season. It was great. But in between we ran to Home Depot, Sam's and a few other places. I love DVR! Came home played outside some made dinner and called it an early night for the boys. Oh ya 1st thing this AM we played some football with the boys outside. The neighbors ended up joining us we had a great time.

So that was our weekend in a nutshell. It went way too fast and we are back to work and school tomorrow. I will post some pictures later for you all to see how cute the boys are in their Steelers jersey's this year. And yes I took the boys out in the New England area in Steelers jersey's and we all lived to tell about it.

No comments: