Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's almost that time....

To drag out Halloween decor!! Ben and I are all excited to start decorating for Halloween. But we decided to wait to October 1st. We went to Target last night just to see their Halloween stuff. Big mistake for us and them. I think Ben bought just about every skull they had. They boys cannot wait either. What brought this post about just for Halloween? Well duh, I found this really cute Halloween back round for the blog. Ben's going to be so excited when he gets home.

I really should be hanging up clothes, sweeping, cleaning out the truck, getting the bathroom downstairs ready to paint, or start dinner, none of these things are going to do themselves anytime soon. But instead I sit here playing on the computer and emailing friends. I guess putting that you are lazy on the world wide web is enough to get you going. I'm off to do something more productive with my time.

Have a great night!!

No comments: