Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feeding Molnar Boys

Seriously, how do these boys eat so much? I wish I could eat like them and be as skinny. Noah is skin and bones yet the kid is never without food. Let me give you a run down of Noah's food intake for today.

Breakfast~ 3-oatmeal's, 1-banana, 1-glass of milk, 2 pieces of toast.

Snack~ 1-glass of water, 1-apples, 1-helping of jello plus another banana.

Lunch~ We ended up going out to lunch today (shh don't tell Ben) 1- mighty kids meal with a milk, came home still hungry so he had another apple.

He just had another banana for a snack and his begging me for yogurt. We are not even to dinner yet. Where does it go? He keeps telling me that he has to get big and strong so he can head back to the skate park to do some "sick tricks" And yes my 4 year old is saying "sick tricks"

Last weekend we took the boys to a really really cool indoor skate park in Rye. It was fun watching all the guys do tricks with skateboards, bikes, scooters, roller blades, basically whatever they could find. But suddenly my enjoyment was cut short. I looked over at Noah and saw the twinkle in his eye and his face light up with excitement. He can't wait to do it now. Telling him he was too small was working until we found the "smaller" ramps. He was just beside himself with excitement. Ben asked the lady upfront about age requirements. And lucky us it doesn't matter how old or little as long as they have a waiver and protective gear. I started reading this so called "waiver" Lets just say I'm not ready to sign a piece of paper that releases them from a simple scratch to death! Oh my word the boy is only 4 years old! I left with a small tear in my eye knowing I'm not going to be able to hold him back much longer. But after ready that paper my little boy went from training wheels to death defying stunts with the blink of an eye.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

WOW!! He is really growing up fast hu? I cant wait to see the pics of his "Sick Tricks" LOL
He is his Father's Child! =0)