Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day

OK let me start by I DREAD APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! Probably because I can be the most gullible person EVER. Especially when it comes to family playing jokes on me. My dad and brother used to always play April fools jokes on me and I always fell for them too. I just don't see the point in people trying to make someone feel like a fool, now if I wasn't the one always being fooled it would be different I'm sure. But I'm a good sport about the whole thing and laugh, it is funny. I have already been "gotten" by a few of my loving friends but the best was from my loving SIL. Thanks Amanda!!!!

But this year, I'm totally keeping my guard up for when Ben gets home. I'm sure he has something up his sleeve. But I'm telling you now, its not going to work. I promise!!!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I totally agree with you Shelle. I hate practical jokes, I hate those hidden camera shows, I can't even watch the first month of American Idol because those poor people look like idiots. I'm really surprised I went in on the stupid joke with Matt. I guess it wasn't funny and I feel bad because people were genuinely concerned which took the fun out of "APRIL FOOL'S" DOH! We heard from a few friends who were concerned, I thought that Ben was upset, my mother told me "that's not funny". No April Fool's jokes on the blog next year, although there were several good ones in my Mommy Group.