Monday, April 28, 2008

Fever blister's

If you read the post below you know that Bryce had a fever this weekend. He has also not been sleeping well and pretty fussy. About a week ago I thought he had an ear infection and took him in. He didn't and the doctor wasn't sure what was going on with him. He said just to watch him and see what he does next. Well "next" was the fever's and now he has blisters. They came yesterday and have gotten worse today. Not only are they covering his lips but now they are popping up in his mouth. Other then irritated by them he seems to be doing ok. Motrin helps him with his pain (for now) So I called the doctor today. He said the chicken pocks (which I highly doubt) is going around and he threw out the word "mumps" again I highly doubt. He doesn't have any openings today and asked if we could get him in to our Dentist. Well that's not happening (I haven't added him to our dental yet) So we are just going to see what happens and look at getting him in "if" it gets any worse. Lets all cross our fingers that it doesn't.



Don't mind all that snot!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think that's a pretty common virus and can't for the life of me imagine what a dentist would do.

I've had the fever blisters in my mouth as well. It sucks but they don't usually last long.

Poor Bryce!