Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

Friday we all waited patiently for Dad to get home. It was a Chuck E Cheese night with a few friends. By the time we got there is was after 5pm and it was packed. Ben and I were a little taken back cause we go this Chuck E Cheese often and there is hardly any people there. After we got in and started playing we realised it wasn't that bad. The kids all had a blast so mission accomplished.

Saturday Ben and the boys got to spend the day together doing boy stuff. Well and some grocery shopping. I had a meeting in Boston and my friend and I decided to head out a few hours early to walk around Boston. What a great idea it was cause we had a GREAT time. We got to ISC about 12pm and spend 2 whole hours walking around Boston. I wish we had more time but I will go back. We walked the Freedom Trail and toured a few of the churches. It was amazing, these church's were the most amazing thing. The history behind them was just beautiful. After walking we heading to our meeting which turned out to be a blast. I got to meet a lot of new ladies and see an old friend from Oregon who is living in Beverly. By the time I got home the boys were bathed and in jammies having quite time. It was a little sad cause Bryce could have careless that I had even left and it took him a second (which seemed like hours to me) to even get excited that I was home. But I'm glad they had a good time together.

Sunday we did some shopping and cleaning. And of course football. Not a very exciting day but we loved the quite of it. And I got to use my new Pampered Chef wine glasses. They are really cool.

Here are a few pictures from my Boston trip.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!! I bet it was Colleen you got to see hu?? Lucky!!!! The pics. are great! Id love to see some more of the churches! I bet they are gorgeous!! Glad you had a great time!!!