Thursday, January 3, 2008

Growing up too fast

The last few days I have realized how much Bryce has grown up these past few months. Im so happy to see him growing and the joy he is getting from everything. But at the same time it breaks my heart!!! My baby will soon not be a baby anymore:( I know most of you got to see Bryce at his finest....haha. Well that stage is long gone. No more crying as loud as possible, no more clinging to Mom or anything. So sad. We are starting to understand what he says now, he knows what he is saying and will ask for things he wants. No more standing in front of the fridge crying. He understands how to and will pick up his toys now, tells me when he is "all done" and yes he even gets time outs from time to time. And when he is done he comes up and says "sorry" with a big hug!!!

OK I can go on and on. But I will spare all of you. We are just having so much fun watching him grow right now. He gets so excited about everything and loves to share it with us. I wish you all could see how is little face lights up when Ben gets home from work. He takes off running, arm's wide open, "DADDY DADDY DADDY" and will not let Ben put him down. And him and Noah play sooo great together still. He loves Noah teaching him how to do things. He has so much patience, will sit and let know show him anything. They are turning into the best of friends. I'm even starting to think of moving them into the same room.

OK I said I wasn't going to go on but I am........

No comments: