Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What makes Ben tick....

So I read many blogs on a daily basis, yes I have nothing else better to do. Most of these blogs are about people's children and the funny things they say or are doing. Very cute and I love reading them. Especially my niece's and nephews. However, I don't ever really read about spouses. So I have decided to start sharing with the world some of my Husbands fantastic ideas!!! All joking aside I love his ideas and he does have some great ones. I love him more and more with every idea that comes up. But its time that I start sharing with everyone some of these ideas. So feel free to share with us your option.

So tonight we are sitting on the couch watching American Idol. When Ben pulls out a magazine to show me something that he wants. The magazine is Galls, seriously had no idea what was going to come.

He points out this vest. I thought it was a joke. But nope, he has thought this one out. He wants to load it up with mace, handcuffs and some other stuff, minus the gun. This is all to keep us safe. If someone were to come in the house all he would have to do is "throw on the vest" and be ready. Even better, "if someone was rolling up in the hood, messing around" he could run outside ready to go. The wonderful supportive wife just shook her head and said "yes babe, you are right" "all very good points" Then sat down at the computer to blog it:)

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

HA HA HA Ok So I showed wade this vest.... I told him "dont you think this would be a good idea to have in the house to protect ourselves..... That way if some one rolled in in the middle of the night I or He could just stap this baby on and away the ass kicking begins"..... He looked at me and then thought about it a sec and he said "actually that is one of your better ideas! HA HA HA I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard. I said well babe it wasnt mine it was Ben's! He said "well there ya go! He is a smart man!"
SO it must be a guy thing......:)