Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Still Waiting

Well "transfer season 08' is in full swing and I swore that I wasn't going to worry or stress out about getting orders. Well I was wrong. I'm a freakin crazy lady right now. I go to sleep at night wondering if tomorrow will be the day and wake up in the morning praying that Ben will call. I have only started this the last couple of weeks, which I think is really good. But its driving me nutz!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW!! Lots of BM orders are starting to come up on CC and I'm so happy to hear where everyone is going.....however what about me?? Its been 6 years since we have "transferred" and I guess its safe to say I totally forgot about everything!! And I know "it's harder for Surfman" blah blah blah. Sorry Babe!!

I'm sure as soon as I know I will wish I didn't only because I have a pretty good idea where we are going. And I will make the best of it like I always have. I was just hoping that this would be "our year" Our year to transfer somewhere we wanted to not somewhere where we look at all the positives and it gets better every year. Because lord knows their are worse places out there. But I was really hoping to be close to family to make the move and relocation easier.

OK that was fun but I'm done for now:) I will let everyone know as soon as I find out!!!

No comments: