Tuesday, July 15, 2008

California

I thought about doing separate post for everything we did in Cali but that would take way too long. So I will try to keep it short and sweet, here we go.

We spend 2 weeks in California and did just about everything under the sun. We had a great time and miss everyone already. The day we got in we got to meet the newest member of our family. Jessica was waiting at Mom's for us with Madison. She is just about the cutest thing ever and of course just loves her Aunt Shell :) We actually got to spend alot of time with Jeff, Jess and Madison and it was super hard to say goodbye to them. Bring on December!! The boys just love their new cousin to pieces and were so gentle and sweet with her. Actually they still talk about her all the time.



We also made a Disneyland trip with Mom, Jeff, Jess and Madison. Chris Ciara and his wife Sarah also met up with us with their little girl. We had so much fun at Disneyland and did just about everything. It was so good to see Chris and Sarah again, we always have so much fun with them. And Sarah is just the sweetest thing ever! They left early but have no fear we stayed till about 9pm. The kids were all trooper and so was the new mommy! This was Bryce and Madison's 1st Disneyland trip so it was pretty special. Even though they will not remember. After we hit up Red Robin and got home around 11ish. WHEW!!!



Another fun filled day was spent at Sea world. My Dad joined us for this one and again we had a blast. Noah loves Shamu and all the other animals there. Bryce got so excited about everything too. It was great to have that time with my Dad and the boys. It was a really special time.


And of course you can't go to Cali without having a BBQ at my Dad's house. He did it up big time. Lots of great food and wonderful friends. Most my Dad's closest friends that I grew up with came to say "hello" and family too. Plus friends from High School showed up. It was awesome and I miss them so much!


We stayed a couple days at my Mom's house too. We got to see my Brother and his family. My niece is so big now and loved playing with Bryce. My camera was "missing" so I don't have any pictures of our time there. Hopefully I will get some soon. Again we had a really good time.

In between all this there was some shopping, swimming, parks, more family visits, trips to B.P and good old Kennedy High. Even though we ran around like mad chickens with our heads cut off, we really did have a great time. And can't wait to go back!!

No comments: