Monday, July 14, 2008

Snake!!!

I totally forgot to tell everyone. So Ben is mowing the yards yesterday, the kids are running around trying to help him. And I'm sitting on the grass with Zeus brushing him. When Ben comes around the corner with a bloody dead SNAKE on a stick. Yep there was a gardener snake on the grass and Ben ran him over. I freaked out, ran to the porch yelled for the kids and dog too. Then I realized that the snake could have very well been where I was sitting! I didn't step foot on the grass again and will think twice before playing with the boys out there again. I think I'm staying on the patio from now on.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

HA HA HA You sounds as bad as me!!! Thats another reason I hated NC There were flippin snakes EVERY WHERE!!! The do have this stuff you can put on the grass that they dont like so it makes them less likely to come into your yard......