Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Noah turns 5

So I had planned on posting on Noah's Birthday but that day got away from me kinda like the last 5 years. What the heck is going on? My baby is 5!!! I still can't believe it. He looks so much older now. I know that sounds crazy but its true. We are having his party on Saturday at everyone's favorite mouse place Chuck E Cheese. He is soooo excited. Ben took the last 2 days off and it's been great. We decorated up the island in the kitchen for Noah the night before his big day. We laid upstairs listening to his reaction, it was so freaking cute. Soon after we got up and headed downstairs. Noah opened presents, read cards and allowed Bryce to play with some balloons. He decided that he wanted donuts for breakfast so out the door we all went. The rest of the day we hung out playing and watching movies. Then the Birthday Boy wanted ribs for dinner. We decided on TGI Friday YUMMY. We had them sing him Happy Birthday and he thought that was the coolest thing EVER! After that we headed to Barnes and Noble for some books. It was a great day. Thanks to everyone who called to wish Noah a very Happy 5th Birthday. I will get some pictures up later.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

I seriously cant believe Noah Is 5!!! That is so crazy!!! Where has the time went!!!