Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Snow......

So yesterday we got some more snow. OH BOY! Now that we are prepared for the snow and know what to expect I'm really starting to enjoy them. Not saying I want another one its just not as bad. I still don't see how all this snow is going to melt by summertime. Schools have around here have had more snow days then ever. They are actually thinking of cutting Spring Break short to make up days. Man would I be pissed if I was in High School. haha. Ben had over night last night so my driveway looks like an ice skating rink. After the 10+ inches of snow fell we got freezing rain then just rain on top of it. Everything is iced over. I tried to get as much cleaned up for Ben but the boys and I ended up playing. Good thing the neighbors have a plow truck come cause Ben isn't getting the Honda up our driveway tonight. I think after we do some cleaning the boys and I may head back out to lay down some salt on the walkway and the back porch. Then maybe find a hill somewhere and sled down. I'm sure most of you are thinking "Oh God Shell and ice, she's going to the hospital." Well you very well could be right but I promise to be extra careful this time. Thanks for the concern :)

2 comments:

Shae Watson said...

Funny, isn't that what the house looked like in the photos they sent you when you were house hunting?? Lots 'o snow... I'm glad you're starting to enjoy it because I think you have another three months of it :) Love ya!!

Huston Family said...

WOW! You have passed us in the snow! And you can have it! HAHA I Love the picture of Bryce in the snow suit in your living room! His facial expressions crack me up!!!! I so want to come sleding with you guys!....I can be the one who takes you to the E.R. LOL