Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Noah had his Halloween party at school today. Bryce and I went to help out. We had a great time and the kids all looked so darn cute all dressed up. Tonight will be our first quite Halloween in 5 years. I'm kinda bummed but looking forward to it as well. Our neighborhood doesn't have the number of trick or treaters as our last did. I have to admit I will miss the hundreds of kids knocking down our door, or listening to the ones who run screaming from Ben and friends, a house full of friends with their kids, the smell of chili coming from the kitchen. Noah wants me to ship him in a big box to Daygen today so he can trick or treat with him. Poor guy! But we will go around the neighborhood and get some candy then call it an early night.

Ben has his 10k tomorrow so he is definitely looking forward to a relaxing night. I wish the boys and I could be there when he crosses the finish line. But its about an hour and a half drive then having to hang around for another hour or so while he runs. I just don't see us being much help to Ben, especially with this cold weather.

So this has taken me a day to post. It's now Saturday. Last night went good, we had a fun time hanging out with the neighbors and walking around. It was funny cause we all just put candy on the porch then walked to everyone's houses at the same time. I'm home getting some cleaning done before Ben gets home. We hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.

No comments: